Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Michael Libow random thoughts for 2014

It has been nearly four years since utilizing this blogpost platform. Much has changed in my life and much has remained the same. I am still a proud homeowner and citizen of Beverly Hills. I am still one of the most active real estate agents in the city of Beverly Hills. I still contribute tremendously to all of our city services and school system. I still host approximately 4,000 people in front of my Witch's House each and every Halloween night. I still attempt to take two weeks out of each year to travel to explore a part of the world of which I am unfamiliar. Yes. . .there is a certain degree of consistency in my life; but, it is NEVER boring. I am proud to say that my home, The Witch's House, in Beverly Hills has finally been declared an historical landmark in the city based upon our new ordinances allowing for such to occur. I am proud to say that I am involved a successful relationship with a person who actually 'gets' me and adds no additional drama to my life. . .a rarity. I promise to post more regularly . . which in my case would be once every two years rather than once every four years! MJL

No comments:

Post a Comment